Our Gym opens on Monday 12th April at 07:00 and we look forward to welcoming back our members. Why not come and join us.
Danbury Sports & Social Centre In Partnership With
Please access the Traffic Light system HERE. This will tell you how busy the Gym is before setting off.
New Members are Welcome – Join from £23 per month
No Contract and nothing to pay until May
Come and visit us, have a look at our facilities and see what we have to offer. This is a family oriented club with friendly, trained staff to assist you.
We also have a mini Gym if you feel less confident to exercise in the main Gym, which can be booked for you to use with or without supervision.
Junior Classes are also open
- Gymnastics on Tuesday & Friday
- Karate on Friday
Unfortunately you will have to wait outside the Centre whilst the children are thoroughly enjoying themselves.
We will re-start our other activities as soon permissible. Here are the Route-map dates.
Monday 17th May
- Adult Fitness Classes
- Ballroom & Latin Dance Classes
- Salsa Class
- Badminton for up to 6 players
- Dawson Bar re-opens and drinks are available
Monday 21st June
Social Distancing, we hope, will be relaxed so we can re-open our remaining activities:
- Our regular Clubs can return, e.g. Bridge.
- The Sports Hall and Dawson Suite are available for Private Hire.
Don’t miss out, book your party NOW to avoid disappointment.
- We can begin running our famous Social Events – our first is a Queen Tribute Band on Friday 8th October so put the date in your diary.
- We hope to organise a BIG SUMMER CELEBRATION – more details will follow when we know if it will be possible.
The procedures in place before lockdown remain in force, in particular:
- You need to check-in and check-out of the Centre
- Wear a mask in the communal areas – this is not necessary whilst exercising
- Come ready to exercise as the changing and shower facilities will not be in use (the lockers in the Gym are in use)
The safety of our members and staff is our priority
We’ve increased the ventilation, redefined our cleaning standards and reassessed our processes to keep you safe. The Centre has been treated with a revolutionary new water-based anti-microbial coating. This safe and effective technology destroys the cell membranes of viruses and bacteria on surfaces for 90 days.
We know your Centre is a source of great relief, happiness and fun and when we are open, we welcome your suggestions for new activities to make the Centre inclusive for everyone.
We can’t wait to see you again!
Gym Opening Hours
From Monday 12th April
Weekdays 07:00 to 13:00
16:00 to 20:00
Saturday 08:00 to 13:45
Sunday 08:00 to 11:45