Declaration and Terms & Conditions of Membership
1. I apply for membership of the DCA and agree to pay the annual membership fee.
2. Should I wish to continue my membership at the end of the 12 months, I agree to pay the renewal fee on demand.
3. I will check-in with my membership card on entry to the DCA Centre and checkout when leaving. I understand that should my card be lost or damaged a fee of £5.00 is payable for a replacement.
4. Membership cards are not transferable.
5. I agree to abide by the operational practices of the Centre and to follow the reasonable requests of Centre staff.
6. Should I cancel an activity withing 24 hours of the alloted time, I agree to pay the full rate, unless the DCA is able to re-let the activity.
7. In the case of family membership, I will ensure other members of my family comply with the conditions of membership and the use of the Centre.
8. Danbury Community Association (Trust) Limited is a Company Limited by guarantee. I understand that in applying for membership, in the event of the Company being wound up, I will be liable for a maximum of £1 for a period of up to 12 months after my membership lapses.
9. These conditions of membership may be amended from time to time without notice.